Preparing slides for external comms

Hey team workflow,

Thanks for a great call today. We’re committed to preparing the milestones sheet and a set of slides for communicating about the Workflow BB with other groups and external partners by EOD Monday the 17th.

I’ve shared the slide deck from IM which we can use as a template. Our deliverables are:

• Taylor
  • Update the milestones sheet
  • Slide 2: What are our key tasks?- Farai
  • Slide 1: Who are we?
  • Slide 6: What are the key scope boundaries (or questions about boundaries) that the workflow BB has identified?- Khaled
  • Slide 3: What’s the benefit of having a workflow BB in GovStack?
  • Slide 7Where do we keep out key output documents?- Comfort
  • Slide 4: What functionality does the workflow BB provide? (yes, lots of up-for-debate stuff here… that’s OK.)
  • Slide 8: What key terminology are we beginning to use?- Aare
  • Slide 5: What use cases require workflow?
  • Slide 9: What are some of the big challenges that we will face as we attempt to finish this specification by the end of December?!- @EVERYONE send a short bio and photo to @Farai Mutero so that he can compile slide 1.
    Please note that for all of these slides (except maybe #1 and #3) we’re definitely a “work in progress” but the objective is to let external parties know where we currently stand in our thinking/and-or progress on these key areas.

Thanks and speak soon!

Taylor

Good Day All

Thanks, Taylor, for the allocations.

Khaled, could you please add your bio to our presentation slide here. I only managed to add your photo, sourced from LinkedIn

Aare and Comfort please review your bio entries for accuracy. @Aare Lapõnin, I cobbled together your bio, as per your LinkedIn profile. Kindly review and edit where you see fit.

Kind Regards

If you want to chat with me on IM,

Kind Regards

Thank you, Farai; for the bio! I reviewed and slightly updated is. It is fine now.

regards
Aare

good afternoon to all.

Indeed, Taylor, thank you very much for the orchestration.

I prepared a draft of slides 5 and 9.

regards
Aare

good afternoon to all.

thank you Farai

bio updated

best regards

image001.png

Great, thanks Aaere and Khaled for the bio updates!

Kind Regards

Farai

image001.png

Hi

I updated the Slide 3: What’s the benefit of having a workflow BB in GovStack?

for the Slide 7 (Where do we keep out key output documents?) I updated only the “Meeting notes:”

Best regards

image001.png

Hi All

I have updated the slide sections allocated to me.

Kind Regards

image001.png

Looks brilliant. Thanks everyone. Milestones doc updated, along with tasks slide.

image001.png

Well done Taylor on the flawless delivery!

Apologies that you were asked to present first, otherwise you delivered the presentation brilliantly! :grinning:

Kind Regards

image001.png

join: thanks Taylor! :slight_smile:

Thanks Taylor. That was great!