Meeting minutes 23-07-2021

Hello all,

Today was another productive meeting, highlights include:

  • We talked about how to address OpenIMIS’ continuing reservations about GovStack interoperability by building our own FHIR interoperability adapter. Ideally, we can integrate with OpenIMIS to provide a payment solution and connect with an existing OpenIMIS registry using a FHIR adapter.
  • We talked about the progress made in the payments team and Trevor’s discussions with some members to validate the current requirements documentations in various contexts
  • Ramkumar gave an overview of a checklist to track progress across group
  • Trevor gave an overview of his proposal for document versioning and publishing to support durable cross-linking

Key Decisions:

  • We will work to specify a FHIR adapter in tandem with the workflow group.
  • We will review Ramkumar’s proposed checklist document to track progress across groups after he publishes it on the architecture group google drive.
  • Ramkumar will try using the checklist with groups before we roll it out to the groups to fill out themselves
  • We will review Trevor’s document standards proposal with the aim of rolling it out across groups. The goal is to be able to look at a printed or electronic copy of a given document and be able to reference across document versions in a durable way
  • We need a way to publish our specifications as .pdf files on the govstack.global website to allow for durable linking across versions.
  • The architecture team will work on prototyping this document versioning, publishing and cross-linking approach, including tooling to auto-publish nightly versions of google docs (thanks for the idea Uwe!)

From last week:

  • We decided to encourage other groups to start using discourse
  • We will review the Working group cookbook in advance of onboarding new teams and team members: Working group cookbook - Google Documenten Trevor will outline a proposal for document versioning.
  • We will evolve the GovStack System Architecture to talk more comprehensively about GovStack certification from a technical perspective Elevator pitches and visual aids - Google Documenten
  • Max will reach to to Hani to explore suggestions for helping ID and Payments, and to explore policy around GovStack certification
  • Max will prepare a simple slide deck outlining progress across teams and the work around connecting GovStack to existing applications.
  • Next, Max will work on fleshing out publish/subscribe, specifically how webhooks and information mediator can work together.

From the previous week:

  • We will continue to work with the Security group to improve their building block definition. We identified the need for IAM and API Gateway building blocks.
  • For the IAM building block we will look at the OpenIAM OpenAPI specification and derive from that.
  • Architecture will work with Security on a set of generic Auth flows that can be used for any use case including SSO auth flow via API gateway, Mobile-specific auth flow, e.g. use auth APIs, receive JWT token, sort out how to handle logging in with two roles, e.g. nurse and a parent user needs to be able to change roles, work out how is a user is logged in and out, e.g. between SSO applications.
  • Architecture team will continue to test discourse and will cc the architecture@discourse.govstack.global email address to surface email conversations on discourse
  • We still need a powerpoint with a quick review of progress across groups
  • Max and Uwe will connect with OpenIMIS on Thursday next week

Agenda:
Overview of workgroup progress
Review progress on Issue Tracker

Next week we can review progress, write more use cases and continue to address remaining issues in Issues · GitHub
We will also address Uwe’s questions about editing/adding categories to the DPC catalog. We’d like a webinar about this.

From the chat:
Uwe Wahser (GIZ / openIMIS)
Webinar FHIR Implementation Guides by Digital Square:

Recordings of previous FHIR webinars by DSq:
https://wiki.digitalsquare.io/index.php/Global_Goods_Community