Today was another productive meeting, highlights include:
- We talked about how to best support the Payments and ID groups.
- Trevor raised the idea of leveraging SAP to help provide perspective and a working demo platform for payments - something that’s difficult to demonstrate without a reference platform. He will touch base with James from payments and offer support.
- We think the ID group could benefit from a a tight focus on an existing DPGs as a baseline of establishing concrete requirements, APIs and flows.
- We went through all existing issues in our tracker to make sure they are being addressed, see Issues · GitHub
- We reviewed the progress in discourse
- We talked about what GovStack certification would look like and how it relates to the existing DPG catalog on the govstack.global site
- We talked about how security and interoperability can’t be compromised: both need to exist for a functional system.
- We need to concretely address occasional/low bandwidth connectivity.
- We decided to encourage other groups to start using discourse
- We will review the Working group cookbook in advance of onboarding new teams and team members: Working group cookbook - Google Documenten Trevor will outline a proposal for document versioning.
- We will evolve the GovStack System Architecture to talk more comprehensively about GovStack certification from a technical perspective Elevator pitches and visual aids - Google Documenten
- Max will reach to to Hani to explore suggestions for helping ID and Payments, and to explore policy around GovStack certification
- Max will prepare a simple slide deck outlining progress across teams and the work around connecting GovStack to existing applications.
- Next, Max will work on fleshing out publish/subscribe, specifically how webhooks and information mediator can work together.
From last week:
- We will continue to work with the Security group to improve their building block definition. We identified the need for IAM and API Gateway building blocks.
- For the IAM building block we will look at the OpenIAM OpenAPI specification and derive from that.
- Architecture will work with Security on a set of generic Auth flows that can be used for any use case including SSO auth flow via API gateway, Mobile-specific auth flow, e.g. use auth APIs, receive JWT token, sort out how to handle logging in with two roles, e.g. nurse and a parent user needs to be able to change roles, work out how is a user is logged in and out, e.g. between SSO applications.
- Architecture team will continue to test discourse and will cc the firstname.lastname@example.org email address to surface email conversations on discourse
- We still need a powerpoint with a quick review of progress across groups
- Max and Uwe will connect with OpenIMIS on Thursday next week
Overview of workgroup progress
Review progress on Issue Tracker
Next week we can review progress, write more use cases and continue to address remaining issues in Issues · GitHub
We will also address Uwe’s questions about editing/adding categories to the DPC catalog. We’d like a webinar about this.